• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can you put pre - certifed and then pay for fast track ?

5 posts in this topic

I can very honestly say I don't follow your question.

HOWEVER, the fast track will be charged when the rest of that submission invoice is charged, and each submission tier invoice is charged separately.  And very generally, your credit card will be charged prior to grading (how far prior is variable and honestly not worth thinking about).

Hopefully that helps.

On 6/17/2022 at 7:22 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Are you talking about pre-screening? If your book passes the pre-screen, it will get fast-tracked. Those that do not pass the screen will not get fast-tracked, as they will not be graded.

I think he is asking about pre-screening and how it is charged to one's credit card. That is, say someone is sending off 50 books for grade pre-screening and the books that pass move on to fast track grading. Do all 50 books get charged only for the 50 pre-screens and then the charge hits for the books for the fast track grading that passed the pre-screen? Or does your credit card get charged upfront for the fast track grading up front and then a credit comes for the books that did not pass the pre-screen? I have wondered this myself.  

On 6/17/2022 at 7:22 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Are you talking about pre-screening? If your book passes the pre-screen, it will get fast-tracked. Those that do not pass the screen will not get fast-tracked, as they will not be graded.

This is the answer I was personally looking for. 

"If I submitted 25 books with pre-screen and fast track, will they all get charged for fast track even if they do not pass pre-screen?"

This answer made me feel better.  Thank you!