• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In-House Private Signing - J. Scott Campbell
1 1

19 posts in this topic

• Administrator

CGC is excited to announce our third annual Private Signing event with the talented comic book artist J. Scott Campbell! Without a doubt, Campbell is one of the industry’s finest and one of CGC's most frequently requested for signing opportunities. Campbell boasts a wide array of incredible covers for Marvel and DC along with other fan favorite books he's worked on or created. If you want to get in on this great signing opportunity, make sure to submit your books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Friday, September 2, 2022. For more info visit https://cgc.click/jsc

CAmpbell2022_Signing_Article (1).png

• Administrator
On 8/16/2022 at 5:12 PM, dylanj9009 said:

I cannot select private signing. It is completely gray with only the mail-in or show drop-off selected. How can I switch this?

Hello

It seems to be working now.

Mike

image.png

Hello, first time poster here! I’m trying to submit some books for the J Scott Campbell private signing event and wanted to use a custom label, the book is this one: “Marvel Comics Amazing Spider-Man #1 6/22 JScottCampbell.com Edition C“, I’d like to use the Spider-Gwen label (0188 reference on the site), but it’s not coming up as an option, do you know how I can do this? Thanks in advance for your help!

Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 3.24.18 PM.png

• Administrator
On 8/23/2022 at 10:57 PM, gazercollects said:

Hello,

I was hoping to submit these German variants for the signing. Would these get me a blue label? They were distributed this way.

Hello

Yellow labels are issued for the signature series program.  I am not sure what effect the existing signature would have.  If these were sent in for normal grading, they would get a green label.  I will check to see if these would garnish a yellow label after the Campbell signing.

Mike

CAmpbell2022_Signing_Article (1).png

• Administrator
On 8/23/2022 at 10:57 PM, gazercollects said:

Hello,

I was hoping to submit these German variants for the signing. Would these get me a blue label? They were distributed this way.

image.png

• Administrator
On 8/24/2022 at 10:20 AM, Baka_Oni said:

Cutoff extended to October?

Yes

For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members, including free CGC members, can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Sunday, October 9, 2022.

On 8/24/2022 at 12:14 PM, CGC Mike said:

Yes

For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members, including free CGC members, can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Sunday, October 9, 2022.

@CGC Mike Does this impact the Sabine Rich, specifically the double signing with JSC?  Does this mean that the signing will be different days?

• Administrator
On 9/27/2022 at 1:54 AM, Mister D 414 said:

I’m about to mail out my submission, but with hurricane Ian looming, Tampa International just announced it suspending ALL services. Will there be a slight extension due to the potential hurricane ? 

We must receive the submission by October 9th so, you have plenty of time.

• Administrator
On 8/25/2022 at 10:06 PM, waynemel said:

@CGC Mike Does this impact the Sabine Rich, specifically the double signing with JSC?  Does this mean that the signing will be different days?

Sorry I missed your post.  I am checking into this.

Hello, so I submitted to the in house campbell signing and decided to give my self a weeke or so before the signing to actually send them out. I sent like Sept 29 or so and the hurricane did its thing and the books did not get picked up from the PO box until october 3rd. Today is the cutoff date and they still have not been scanned into the system as delivered! This is my first submission for a signing! 

• Administrator
On 8/25/2022 at 10:06 PM, waynemel said:

The Sabine’s deadline doesn’t change anything with J Scott’s signing. His is still scheduled to take place the same time. You can let them know his signing will take place later in the month of Oct.

On 10/11/2022 at 5:41 AM, CGC Mike said:

The Sabine’s deadline doesn’t change anything with J Scott’s signing. His is still scheduled to take place the same time. You can let them know his signing will take place later in the month of Oct.

Any chance a few of these pinned Private Signing threads can be unpinned as the submission deadlines have long passed and (I think) the signings have been completed?  Just to tidy up the boards.

• Administrator
On 6/8/2023 at 11:34 PM, ExNihilo said:

Any chance a few of these pinned Private Signing threads can be unpinned as the submission deadlines have long passed and (I think) the signings have been completed?  Just to tidy up the boards.

Absolutely!