• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Venus 19 recent sale on Clink
1 1

22 posts in this topic

Anyone happen to take notes on the Venus 19 from the last ComicLink (pretty sure it was CLink) auction? I’m not able to browse the closed lots and I did not place a bid to keep track. :eek:

On 6/23/2022 at 5:43 PM, Dr. Balls said:

Anyone happen to take notes on the Venus 19 from the last ComicLink (pretty sure it was CLink) auction? I’m not able to browse the closed lots and I did not place a bid to keep track. :eek:

hm 

What was the grade? 

I can find some recent results of the book in certain grades on comic connect.  Comic connect really makes it hard to browse the results of listings you did not bid on.  I will post what I can find. 

On 6/23/2022 at 3:50 PM, Buzzetta said:

hm 

What was the grade? 

I can find some recent results of the book in certain grades on comic connect.  Comic connect really makes it hard to browse the results of listings you did not bid on.  I will post what I can find. 

I can’t remember that either. I’m not much help here, am I? :facepalm:

On 6/23/2022 at 7:21 PM, JollyComics said:

Vincent will smile all over.

:shiftyeyes:

On 6/23/2022 at 4:20 PM, atomised said:

:takeit:

Boardies are probably glancing at the sales forum and thinking a Venus 19 is for sale. :ohnoez:

Apologies.

On 6/23/2022 at 3:51 PM, Northwest said:

Wrong forum, right Link 🤓

https://www.comicconnect.com/item/949322

Screenshot_20220623-145158~2.png

I went through my notes (I make pre-auction estimates based on GPA and then halfway through on bid counts) and BOY was I under. I had estimated a $10k sale, but that was also before I realized it was 2nd highest graded. 400% price increase in two years. Amazing.

Edited by Dr. Balls