• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

<CLOSED> Multiple Copies of GR, MK, DS, Conan, Bob Hope, FF Annual 5, Scoobys, CPVs, Others: Thread Closes WEDNESDAY night (June 29) @ 9:00pm EST
2 2

176 posts in this topic

On 6/23/2022 at 11:21 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Conan the Barbarian 259, 9.4/9.4+; mild stack crease; $4.00 each; 3 copies available; buy all 3 for $9.00

259GS.jpg

259F.jpg

259B.jpg

On 6/25/2022 at 8:17 AM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Conan 250, 9.0/9.2 and improvable; $5.00 each; 3 copies available; buy all 3 for $12.00

250GS.jpg

250F.jpg

250B.jpg

On 6/25/2022 at 8:18 AM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Conan 268, 9.2/9.4 and improvable; $7.00 each; 2 copies available; buy both for $10.00

268GS.jpg

268F.jpg

268B.jpg

:takeit: all copies

Starting in less than 80 minutes or so. In the interest of time, I'm going to start by listing what's left of the multiple copy titles (Conan the Barbarian [vol.1], Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme, Ghost Rider [1990], Ghost Rider/Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance [1992], and Marc Spector: Moon Knight). For each title, I'll list the issue number, the number of available copies (in brackets), and whether the copies are Direct or Newsstand. Every copy is a minimum 9.0, with most being higher.

For example, a notation will look something like this:

Ghost Rider/Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance (1992) *All copies are Direct Editions

• 4 (3) = Issue 4, 3 copies available
  • 12 (5) = Issue 12, 5 copies available

EVERY ISSUE LISTED IN THESE TITLES (with the exception of two issues) COSTS $2.00. Check your runs and simply claim by identifying the series title, issue number and the desired number of copies. If you really need a pic of the book in question, send me a PM and I'll get to that after I've finished posting tonight.

Edited by BuscemasAvengers

And, if you've bought anything in my thread so far, feel free to claim the newsstand beater Savage She-Hulk 1 below. First to claim wins it (must have bought something in the thread). If no one claims it before tonight's books are posted, it will still be available to claim during my postings tonight. :news: Claimed by dover

SSH1F.jpg

Edited by BuscemasAvengers

On 6/27/2022 at 7:44 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

And, if you've bought anything in my thread so far, feel free to claim the newsstand beater Savage She-Hulk 1 below. First to claim wins it (must have bought something in the thread). If no one claims it before tonight's books are posted, it will still be available to claim during my postings tonight.

SSH1F.jpg

Claim