• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Party Like It's 2003

156 posts in this topic

It's not slab damage, although based upon your eye for alleged damage, it's no wonder you need 20x24 1500dpi scans to see clearly.

I think it's slab damage. Can you prove otherwise?

Yeah, I have the book. screwy.gif

I'm taking up a collection so Deathlok can get what he needs. Spare change, anyone?

dispenser_tampon_sanitary.jpg

Hi shill-boy. hi.gif

Sorry, I underestimated the severity of your difficulties...... here you go.......

Menstrual-Cramps.jpg

Amazing how Arch allows so many shills to populate the forum. 27_laughing.gif

And how many non-contributing trolls like you, eh Deathlock? Amazing, indeed. frown.gif

I'm taking up a collection so Deathlok can get what he needs. Spare change, anyone?

Hi shill-boy. hi.gif

Sorry, I underestimated the severity of your difficulties...... here you go.......

Menstrual-Cramps.jpg

And how many non-contributing trolls like you, eh Deathlock? Amazing, indeed. frown.gif

Non-contributing? I have posted more informative posts than you ever will.

Oh Factgiver, that is very funny coming from you. 27_laughing.gif

What's so funny? I posted an opinion that you didn't agree with. You couldn't get me to change my mind, so instead you resort to insults. Doesn't seem very funny to me. It seems childish.

I wasn't trying to change your mind, I just wanted to see the auction that you were refering to. I wanted to see if I would have bought the same book based on the QP of the scan.

You chose to remain evasive, which leads me to believe you have ulterior motives or you never bought a book from Wyatt.

I don't like his scans either, but I never complained about them either.

Hi shill-boy. hi.gif

Menstrual-Cramps.jpg

90% of your posts are graemlin wars and trolling.

(gossip.gif The other 10% were deleted by the Arch. How nice of him to let you keep them in your post count though.)

Hi shill-boy. hi.gif

Menstrual-Cramps.jpg

(gossip.gif The other 10% were deleted by the Arch. How nice of him to let you keep them in your post count though.)

Really, then show 5 informative threads started by you. Let's see how informative you are.

He's right. Here.....let me quote a couple...... here's one of my favorite Deathlok posts .....

frustrated.gif

and of course we all remember his classic......

frustrated.giffrustrated.gif

and then there was the unforgettable moment when he posted this.....

frustrated.giffrustrated.giffrustrated.gif

Yep, you'll get no argument from me, Deathlok. You win Mr. Informative Poster 2005!! acclaim.gif

I just wanted to see the auction that you were refering to. I wanted to see if I would have bought the same book based on the QP of the scan.

You chose to remain evasive, which leads me to believe you have ulterior motives or you never bought a book from Wyatt.

I don't care if you would have bought the same book based on the QP of the scan. My point is, I wouldn't have.

I don't like his scans either, but I never complained about them either.

So what? I did.

Hi shill-boy. hi.gif

Menstrual-Cramps.jpg

Really, then show 5 informative threads started by you. Let's see how informative you are.

My very first thread is still going on. acclaim.gif

He's right. Here.....let me quote a couple...... here's one of my favorite Deathlok posts .....

frustrated.gif

and of course we all remember his classic......

frustrated.giffrustrated.gif

and then there was the unforgettable moment when he posted this.....

frustrated.giffrustrated.giffrustrated.gif

Yep, you'll get no argument from me, Deathlok. You win Mr. Informative Poster 2005!! acclaim.gif

Show me something you've done shill-boy.

Hi shill-boy. hi.gif

Menstrual-Cramps.jpg

My very first thread is still going on. acclaim.gif

I didn't see any information posted by you, just some links to some art auctions. Is that what you call informative? I guess that alleged masters works for you.

Why don't you show us how many informative threads you've started in 16,000+ posts?

This'll take a while. popcorn.gif

Still waiting for an informative thread started by you.

Why don't you show us how many informative threads you've started in 16,000+ posts?

This'll take a while. popcorn.gif

Still waiting for an informative thread started by you.

I already posted my first one. Perhaps you missed it while you were trying to come up with lame comebacks.