• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Party Like It's 2003

156 posts in this topic

Really, then show 5 informative threads started by you. Let's see how informative you are.

Why don't you show us how many informative threads you've started in 16,000+ posts?

This'll take a while. popcorn.gif

Still waiting for an informative thread started by you.

I already posted my first one. Perhaps you missed it while you were trying to come up with lame comebacks.

Perhaps you missed where I already responded to your lame non-informative thread.

Really, then show 5 informative threads started by you. Let's see how informative you are.

Why don't you show us how many informative threads you've started in 16,000+ posts?

I already posted my first one. Perhaps you missed it while you were trying to come up with lame comebacks.

Perhaps you missed where I already responded to your lame non-informative thread.

My "lame" thread with 5300+ views and 250+ responses.

Still waiting on your informative threads? Any? popcorn.gif

Let's see one of yours, Factgiver?

I haven't started any threads. But then again, I've got 50+ posts compared to your 16,000+ posts. Ask me again after I've made another 16,010 or so.

So basically you have contributed nothing to the boards.

Right up there with the Babe Test for information. sleeping.gif

Still waiting.....

Have you ever noticed that people who are guilty as charged try to obfuscate?

[gossip.gif You'll need a dictionary for that one, Deathlock. We'll wait while you go find one.]

Well, I don't think I have contributed much along the lines of new posts. I have posted in the market place several times, regarding reprints being sold as originals on ebay. I suppose you could call that informative.

Wow, thanks for posting a level-headed response. Unlike the 2 children who prefer to antagonize, I appreciate your response.

Still waiting.....

Have you ever noticed that people who are guilty as charged try to obfuscate?

[gossip.gif You'll need a dictionary for that one, Deathlock. We'll wait while you go find one.]

Uh, I posted one of my threads. Perhaps you have difficulty navigating the boards to realize that. You're thread wasn't informative at all. Despite other more intelligent posters bumping your thread.

Well, I don't think I have contributed much along the lines of new posts. I have posted in the market place several times, regarding reprints being sold as originals on ebay. I suppose you could call that informative.

Wow, thanks for posting a level-headed response. Unlike the 2 children who prefer to antagonize, I appreciate your response.

I only antagonize antagonizers.... mainly YOU. But then I could just use the "Deathlock Defense" and say...

"If you don't like what I post, you don't have to read it."

acclaim.gif

So basically you have contributed nothing to the boards.

In another 16,000 posts, I plan to contribute one worthwhile thread. Stay tuned.

Do you plan on doing this before you get banned as a shill, Factgiver?

I only antagonize antagonizers.... mainly YOU. But then I could just use the "Deathlock Defense" and say...

acclaim.gif

You are the one responding to my posts negatively after I had apologized to you. You chose to regurgitate it. So it would appear you enjoy my company.

So, your acting like a child and insulting people when you couldn't force them to agree with you was mature?

I already told you Factgiver, that I don't care what your opinion is, I just wanted to see your proof of bad QP from Wyatt's auctions. You refused to show this.

acclaim.gif

You are the one responding to my posts negatively after I had apologized to you. You chose to regurgitate it. So it would appear you enjoy my company.

You started it back up again with the sleeping.gif. Don't start nuthin', won't be nuthin'.

acclaim.gif

You started it back up again with the sleeping.gif. Don't start nuthin', won't be nuthin'.

That was this morning after I had read your comments about me last night.