• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Party Like It's 2003

156 posts in this topic

Well, I don't think I have contributed much along the lines of new posts. I have posted in the market place several times, regarding reprints being sold as originals on ebay. I suppose you could call that informative.

Wow, thanks for posting a level-headed response. Unlike the 2 children who prefer to antagonize, I appreciate your response.

I only antagonize antagonizers.... mainly YOU. But then I could just use the "Deathlock Defense" and say...

"If you don't like what I post, you don't have to read it."

acclaim.gif

You are the one responding to my posts negatively after I had apologized to you. You chose to regurgitate it. So it would appear you enjoy my company.

You started it back up again with the sleeping.gif. Don't start nuthin', won't be nuthin'.

That was this morning after I had read your comments about me last night.

What comments?

I already told you Factgiver, that I don't care what your opinion is, I just wanted to see your proof of bad QP from Wyatt's auctions. You refused to show this.

I still haven't seen your proof that that Wonder Woman doesn't have SCS damage on it. You're refusal to show this means that it must have some.

Why are you even bothing to argue with this insufficiently_thoughtful_person? He's a waste of time who has single-handedly ruined more threads than every other member combined..

Put him on IGNORE like everyone else does. cloud9.gif

I already told you Factgiver, that I don't care what your opinion is, I just wanted to see your proof of bad QP from Wyatt's auctions. You refused to show this.

I still haven't seen your proof that that Wonder Woman doesn't have SCS damage on it. You're refusal to show this means that it must have some.

Why are you even bothing to argue with this insufficiently_thoughtful_person? He's a waste of time who has single-handedly ruined more threads than every other member combined..

Put him on IGNORE like everyone else does. cloud9.gif

27_laughing.gif

Well, I don't think I have contributed much along the lines of new posts. I have posted in the market place several times, regarding reprints being sold as originals on ebay. I suppose you could call that informative.

Wow, thanks for posting a level-headed response. Unlike the 2 children who prefer to antagonize, I appreciate your response.

I only antagonize antagonizers.... mainly YOU. But then I could just use the "Deathlock Defense" and say...

acclaim.gif

You are the one responding to my posts negatively after I had apologized to you. You chose to regurgitate it. So it would appear you enjoy my company.

You started it back up again with the sleeping.gif. Don't start nuthin', won't be nuthin'.

What? I can't make a little joke? You're a little sensitive. No ill will was meant. flowerred.gif

acclaim.gif

What? I can't make a little joke? You're a little sensitive. No ill will was meant. flowerred.gif

You mean it was all a misunderstanding? Oh, for fun. 27_laughing.gif

acclaim.gif

After what happened prior, it was in poor judgement. So then just regard all my posts as jokes then.

acclaim.gif

Hi NR...did'nt know I'd offended you by replying to posts quickly...are you sure it's me?

Surely I would'nt do such a thing? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

My bad? foreheadslap.gifGood to be back! thumbsup2.gif(tsk)

acclaim.gif

Hi NR...did'nt know I'd offended you by replying to posts quickly...are you sure it's me?

Surely I would'nt do such a thing? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

My bad? foreheadslap.gifGood to be back! thumbsup2.gif(tsk)

It doesn't. It's kind of a running gag. hi.gif

acclaim.gif

After what happened prior, it was in poor judgement. So then just regard all my posts as jokes then.

Yeah. Right. Jokes. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif