• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boy Commandos #1, low grade Schomburg covers .TWO MINUTE WARNING

18 posts in this topic

Free US shipping.  Paypal, zelle, or checks if we know each other.   No problem children,   No returns on these. 

Opening bids are $50 and you can buy them now and end the auction early for $650 per lot or $1,000 for both.  Anyone hitting the BIN on both lots gets a 35% rebate.

Lot 1) Boy Commandos #1  Poor with no back cover.

Front cover is present with lots of spine damage. Book is complete, some tannning, a little water damage, centerfold is intact and secure. Readable, not brittle.

Opening bid $50.

Lot 2)  SEVEN issues of It Really Happened

These are low grade copies of issues 1,2,3,4,8,9,and 11.   In addition to great Schomburg covers, including several WW2 scenes, they feature stories with Kit Carson, Ben Franklin, Roy Rogers, Lou Gerhig, and more  Conditions run from 1.0- 3.5

Opening bid $50- less than eight dollars a book

As of noon, monday, bids are $150 for Boy Commandos, and $100 for the lot of Schomburg covers.

Edited by shadroch

On 6/24/2022 at 6:00 PM, Hudson said:

Any chance you will be putting up what appears to be an America's Best #27 (seen in the top right corner of the photos)????

Make me an offer.  I'm pruning my GA and that book was next.  It will be in an auction next week or make me an offer.

Edited by shadroch