• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Filya Bratukhin Appreciation Thread -Wimmelbilder Galore!
2 2

77 posts in this topic

On 3/6/2024 at 2:19 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Just posted to Twitter/X. Transformers 1 5th printing:

image.thumb.png.b9913e0d168ea50cb894723513321ca1.png

Can't wait for this. I have been collecting pretty much almost all of his covers and love that so far, the covers have not been whored out like with so many others that we see. It will be a matter of time for sure.

On 3/6/2024 at 2:19 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Just posted to Twitter/X. Transformers 1 5th printing:

image.thumb.png.b9913e0d168ea50cb894723513321ca1.png

Thanks - short order window on these...

Posted (edited)
On 6/8/2024 at 11:15 PM, Readcomix said:

So I’m not missing something here? The does seem cheap for the level of popularity of his published work?

I agree.  ..especially since he is coverting to more digital covers.  I know a few people were trying to buy his most recent transformers covers but they are digital only. 

Edited by WolverineX

On 6/14/2024 at 8:58 AM, FilyaKenoby said:

Hey, hey, hey! Hey, everybody! 
It's me Filya Bratukhin, I accidentally found this thread when I was looking for my published covers. I sometimes don't get notifications that something has been posted.
I'm very grateful to you all for your attention to my work and it's only thanks to you that I find out what's already out. I'm not good at using seller sites.

Awesome, and welcome to the forums! Many of us love your art work and your covers are on fire. Hoping someday you get some really nice recognition for the work you are doing. Keep up the good work!

On 6/14/2024 at 10:58 AM, FilyaKenoby said:

Hey, hey, hey! Hey, everybody! 
It's me Filya Bratukhin, I accidentally found this thread when I was looking for my published covers. I sometimes don't get notifications that something has been posted.
I'm very grateful to you all for your attention to my work and it's only thanks to you that I find out what's already out. I'm not good at using seller sites.

Welcome to the boards!