• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Filya Bratukhin Appreciation Thread -Wimmelbilder Galore!
2 2

67 posts in this topic

On 3/24/2023 at 12:42 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Really? I looked quick and found 4 solo listings and 2 that are part of lots.

I searched Bratukhin and didn't see any but searching deathstroke inc 10 variant I saw the 2 in lots but they are $150...beyond that the prices go up even more...for a recent 1:10

On 3/25/2023 at 12:00 PM, PeterPark said:

I searched Bratukhin and didn't see any but searching deathstroke inc 10 variant I saw the 2 in lots but they are $150...beyond that the prices go up even more...for a recent 1:10

It was a 1:25, but yes, it's more expensive than the average 1:25 some months after release. But that's typical of incentive variants. The desirable ones increase in price, and the undesirable ones tend to dip and settle somewhere. I wasn't saying they were cheap, only that they are available.

On 7/19/2023 at 9:59 AM, WolverineX said:

KNIGHT TERRORS SUPERMAN #1

0523DC076.jpg

Going to have to start a list of all the covers soon.  Does anyone have a cover that I've missed? 

Batman Vol.3 #124

Dark Knights of Steel #8

DC vs. Vampires #12

Deathstroke Inc. #10

Harley Quinn Vol.4 #31

Knight Terrors: Superman #1

Agent of W.O.R.L.D.E. #1-4

Nature's Labyrinth #1-6 (and it looks the Trade Paperback will have a different cover)

On 7/19/2023 at 12:14 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Batman Vol.3 #124

Dark Knights of Steel #8

DC vs. Vampires #12

Deathstroke Inc. #10

Harley Quinn Vol.4 #31

Knight Terrors: Superman #1

Agent of W.O.R.L.D.E. #1-4

Nature's Labyrinth #1-6 (and it looks the Trade Paperback will have a different cover)

You are the man!  I also heard there is a comic book in heavy metal that he drew and wrote.  

I love his covers and have almost all of them. I really do hope that he stops drawing these kind of covers here soon so we do not get to a level of overkill. With modern comics, we are not getting those classic covers like we used to in years past where they would not be overdone in those eras.

On 7/19/2023 at 10:23 PM, captainzombie said:

I love his covers and have almost all of them. I really do hope that he stops drawing these kind of covers here soon so we do not get to a level of overkill. With modern comics, we are not getting those classic covers like we used to in years past where they would not be overdone in those eras.

Yeah I understand where you are coming from.  Someone mentioned on Instagram that he is a poor refugee living in Kazakhstan now, so I hope he is doing okay.  I also saw that he mailed the Original art for one of this covers from kazakhstan and it was beaten up.  Anyway, glad he is getting some work and recognition in the West.  

What is the deal with that Knights of Steel 8? I don't see a lot of attribution to him for it but it looks like his style. MCS credits Rafael Albuquerque but it doesn't seem to match his style. I don't have the book but have the other Bratukhin variants, I am still needing Agents of Worlde and Nature's Labyrinth.

On 7/20/2023 at 11:51 AM, PeterPark said:

What is the deal with that Knights of Steel 8? I don't see a lot of attribution to him for it but it looks like his style. MCS credits Rafael Albuquerque but it doesn't seem to match his style. I don't have the book but have the other Bratukhin variants, I am still needing Agents of Worlde and Nature's Labyrinth.

You are correct.  I think it's just an error on MCS's listing.  I am adding it to my want list.  Trying to buy Agents as a set somewhere.  

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=57591646

@mycomicshop

On 7/19/2023 at 9:42 PM, WolverineX said:

Can you read French?  Looks like it's here

https://twitter.com/viper82/status/1681368894580178944/photo/1

So this looks to be pages to a French magazine with a short comic that he wrote and drew.  Métal Hurlant is the name of the magazine.  No information otherwise online.  

F1VsAvjWIAA3GAn?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by WolverineX

Got more info.  The comic is called The Treatment.

20230720_132043.jpg

20230720_132103.jpg

On 7/20/2023 at 1:13 PM, WolverineX said:

You are correct.  I think it's just an error on MCS's listing.  I am adding it to my want list.  Trying to buy Agents as a set somewhere.  

@mycomicshop

All issues of Agents of WORLDE (including the ashcan and variants) are available on Scout's website.

https://www.scoutcomics.com/collections/chaos-agent

On 7/20/2023 at 12:13 PM, WolverineX said:

@mycomicshop

Corrected, thanks. Looks like the new product data was wrong, maybe artist changed at the last minute.

On 3/24/2023 at 12:32 PM, PeterPark said:

I don't see any of the deathstroke cover on ebay...those are tough

With the comic price drops, the deathstroke cover still remains above the 100 price point.   Last raw still sold for $125.  only 3 copies on ebay.  Still the hardest Bratukhin to find.   The batman one still sells nicely but is much cheaper.