• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rare GGA - Rangers Comics 26 CGC 7.0
1 1

19 posts in this topic

As usual first wins the prize! Will respond to reasonable offers via PM, I'll take it trumps that (especially with baby and working). 

No HOS'ers

Payment: Paypal only, (Cash or EMT acceptable and preferred for Canada only), payment due within 3 days of purchase

Shipping: USPS Priority Shipping is $15 per book. Add $2 for every book on top for max of 5. Anything above and beyond please let me figure shipping out. Pricing is for anywhere in Canada or USA 

Returns: I am not accepting returns as I am in Canada and most of my sales are in the US. But as always, I will work with you on and if anything troubling comes up as I look to keep relationships healthy and happy.

You aren't missing anything. I just think all the high rollers here already have one (there have been quite a few traded here) or have moved to another focus. 

Looks like a great copy! 

Haven't checked the data on sales, however, so I can't really comment on the price. 

On 11/3/2022 at 7:03 PM, NikoSleeps1991 said:

Back to the top we go. Jeez I must have been smoking something to put this up for $2,650 shipped in July. But for this week, yesterdays price will be todays price. Looking to fund a watch so lets get it done!

Wish I could help. Always wanted this one. Now I want to know which watch. :shiftyeyes:

On 11/4/2022 at 11:58 AM, NikoSleeps1991 said:

Can someone reach out to me and let me know what I’m missing on this book? I thought it was a book that was wanted in the GA community!

Not sure if you’re really serious about wanting advice….but you did ask 🤷‍♂️.  So, to be 100% candid, I think you have to adjust the price.  You bought the book on 1/16/22 for $2125, and honestly nothing has happened economy-wise or gpa-wise that would justify a 25% price increase.  It’s a sign of adjusting times….sometimes a book (even a great book) you buy for $2125 in January is still worth $2125 in October.  

On 11/4/2022 at 6:18 PM, Shadow Images said:

Wish I could help. Always wanted this one. Now I want to know which watch. :shiftyeyes:

I have a submariner from a few years back so now I’m hunting down a dress watch and a dress/sports watch. 

I’ve had lots of brands and they never stuck but on that does is Grand Seiko. I’m expecting my SBGY007 aka Omiwatari in end of next week and I’m actively looking to get a SBGA413 aka Blossom. So I’ll have a few more items to hand down to the kiddies!

On 11/4/2022 at 9:21 PM, Blackmask said:

Not sure if you’re really serious about wanting advice….but you did ask 🤷‍♂️.  So, to be 100% candid, I think you have to adjust the price.  You bought the book on 1/16/22 for $2125, and honestly nothing has happened economy-wise or gpa-wise that would justify a 25% price increase.  It’s a sign of adjusting times….sometimes a book (even a great book) you buy for $2125 in January is still worth $2125 in October.  

Yes I did get it in Jan and thought I stole it since auction finished at 1am since the previous owner bought it in the mid 2000s. Even thought about cracking and resubmitting to see if it would get a bump in grade but I’ve had a handful of gents reach out to inform me how the markets are taking a bit of a turn so I will just have to say “OR BEST OFFER”, and see what happens

On 11/6/2022 at 11:23 AM, NikoSleeps1991 said:

Yes I did get it in Jan and thought I stole it since auction finished at 1am since the previous owner bought it in the mid 2000s. Even thought about cracking and resubmitting to see if it would get a bump in grade but I’ve had a handful of gents reach out to inform me how the markets are taking a bit of a turn so I will just have to say “OR BEST OFFER”, and see what happens

It's certainly not overgraded ... a very pretty book. I would say a large number of buyers on here now are part time dealers looking for wholesale opportunities. At auction, you may have better results. I wish I could swing it, these FH books are some of my favorites. Congrats on the newborn, by the way. GOD BLESS... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12