• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATL ComicCon, 11/20 ... Who's Going?

81 posts in this topic

I'm going!
Great. Stop by and purchase all my 30/35 cent variants.

no, what you really want to do is clean out his stash of fifty cent and dollar books. plenty of bargains in there, believe you me

If I didn't know better.... I would say I detect a sarcastic remark. However I am completely comfortable knowing that my fifty cent and dollar books are super strong and smoking hot. Besides I wholesaled all the cheap stuff in Nashville, so its time for a brand new batch of cheapies.

you don't know better. that was what is normally called a "testimonial."

I'm going!

no, what you really want to do is clean out his stash of fifty cent and dollar books. plenty of bargains in there, believe you me

If I didn't know better.... I would say I detect a sarcastic remark. However I am completely comfortable knowing that my fifty cent and dollar books are super strong and smoking hot. Besides I wholesaled all the cheap stuff in Nashville, so its time for a brand new batch of cheapies.

a compliment from you?

I'm going!

a compliment from you?

frame it, beyotch

I'm gonna start running an obstacle course this week to prep for the really cramped aisles at the show next weekend.

No you just need to start thinking about how you want to trade one of your Iron Fist 14 35 centers for John Carter #1 and MTIO #31 35 centers. It sounds pretty crazy right now, but if you prepare yourself, by next sunday you should be ok with it.

I'm gonna start running an obstacle course this week to prep for the really cramped aisles at the show next weekend.

No you just need to start thinking about how you want to trade one of your Iron Fist 14 35 centers for John Carter #1 and MTIO #31 35 centers. It sounds pretty crazy right now, but if you prepare yourself, by next sunday you should be ok with it.

izzat MTIO 31 the one you pulled last time you were in CLT?

Hehehehe smile.gif...

yep. That could have been yours.

you overpaid, as i recall

Jeez it was only a buck.

Jeez it was only a buck.

sigh...sarcasm, sadly wasted on the likes of you

c'mon guys, hug - there's a comic convention in 5 days!

Hey I just sold the following books for $25

TMNT #1, #3 Blue Variant, and Gobbledygook #1,2 (all 1st prints)

Aaarrrgghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!