• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has the Juggernaut ever fought the Thing?

45 posts in this topic

Everyone loves the classic Hulk vs the Thing, but has the Thing ever fought the Juggernaut? Cause I can't seem to find a time where they clashed like the Hulk. If anyone knows the first time they fought, or if they've fought at all I'd appreciate you letting me know the exact issue XD thanks!

On 7/7/2022 at 5:00 PM, zzutak said:

Are you for real?  hm  Here are some of the awe-inspiring new topics you've started during the past two weeks:

• Where to buy the weird boxes to ship comics for grading?
  • What makes a gold/silver/etc age comic?
  • White pages vs grade points
  • Why are 9.7s so uncommon?
  • Does the release region effect a comics value?
  • How much does it ACTUALLY cost to grade a book?  (Poor @CGC Mike tried 4x to help you here  :facepalm:)
  • How to clean a slab (Yeah, you got me 3x on this one)
  • What's the best place to sell your graded comics?
  • Why does the "White Pages" stamp appear ......?
  • Are there different types of slabs?
  • Who can I trust / go to for cleaning and pressing my comic?

If you are truly interested in learning, slow down.  Maybe do a bit of search-engine research.  Even better, spend some digital-free quality time with family and/or friends.  Perhaps you've never heard this sage advice: "If your mouth is open, you're not learning" (Gautama Buddha).  Learn it.  Know it.  Live it.  :preach:

One man's opinion.  :foryou:  :hi:

Be sympathetic as not everyone who has Internet Access is able to access :

• Google
  • Microsoft Bing
  • Yahoo
  • Baidu
  • Yandex
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Ask.com

and all CGC Comcis Forum Members here do not have access to: https://boards.cgccomics.com/search

Edited by MAR1979

On 7/7/2022 at 2:00 PM, zzutak said:

Are you for real?  hm  Here are some of the awe-inspiring new topics you've started during the past two weeks:

• How much does it ACTUALLY cost to grade a book?  (Poor @CGC Mike tried 4x to help you here  :facepalm:)

If you are truly interested in learning, slow down.  Maybe do a bit of search-engine research.  Even better, spend some digital-free quality time with family and/or friends.  Perhaps you've never heard this sage advice: "If your mouth is open, you're not learning" (Gautama Buddha).  Learn it.  Know it.  Live it.  :preach:

It's Friday somewhere.  :popcorn:

I generally lead towards not answering specifically, but lightly (and possibly sarcastically) guiding them towards finding their own answer, or asking a better question.

in this case, a basic Google (or other major search engine) finds the answer quickly.  So I would suggest the OP to do so.

On 7/7/2022 at 3:47 PM, KCOComics said:

Normally I'm against heckling new members. I think it's generally bad for the hobby and the boards. 

But I do wonder if we are getting trolled with this one... 

On 7/7/2022 at 3:55 PM, revat said:

I generally lead towards not answering specifically, but lightly (and possibly sarcastically) guiding them towards finding their own answer, or asking a better question.

in this case, a basic Google (or other major search engine) finds the answer quickly.  So I would suggest the OP to do so.

I've taken that approach before.  Sometimes people are so oblivious to the sarcasm and don't take the hint.  I'm almost tempted to provide answers like this:

I think this is what you're looking for.

So what's the answer... Has the Juggernaut ever fought The Thing???

Sometimes a post is just a post.  I don't care what his post count is, I care that he brought a great question to the boards.  Good job Newbie!!!

I don't think Thing has ever fought Juggernaut.  I believe it is because Juggernaut is much more powerful than the Thing, almost limitless.  If Juggy is 1000, then the THing is around 700 power level.  Since Juggernaut is a somewhat mystical conjuring, he doesn't get tired either.  

Welcome to the Boards! :hi:

Edited by Forbush-Man

On 7/7/2022 at 5:00 PM, zzutak said:

I'm sorry I didn't realize there were rules on how "awe-inspiring" my questions had to be lolz I think I'll ask whatever I want. If you don't like my questions or don't wanna answer them, feel free to ignore them. I also do plenty of googling, just because I ask a question on here doesn't mean I haven't googled the question already. But as I'm sure you know, google doesn't always have the answer you're looking for. 

On 7/7/2022 at 1:33 PM, MAR1979 said:

Be sympathetic as not everyone who has Internet Access is able to access :

• Google
  • Microsoft Bing
  • Yahoo
  • Baidu
  • Yandex
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Ask.com

and all CGC Comcis Forum Members here do not have access to: https://boards.cgccomics.com/search

I had to googley most of that to figure out what it was. Image result for ben stiller zoolander jpg