• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver Age Superman
8 8

226 posts in this topic

On 8/30/2022 at 2:55 PM, steelcity said:

Great to see such an array of SA Superman books, many CGC graded. A treat indeed.

I have an almost complete run from issues 125 to 201. I should contribute more pics to this thread.:idea:

Most of my collecting was done with SA Superman titles. I have Supes 100-300, Action 250-414, Lois Lane complete, Jimmy Olsen complete, Superboy complete, Worlds Finest most issues 85-225 plus Adventure most issues 247-380. I have branched out to many other titles after getting most of these but these are still the core of my collection. I’ll share more scans of issues I particularly like 😊

On 8/30/2022 at 12:55 PM, steelcity said:

Great to see such an array of SA Superman books, many CGC graded. A treat indeed.

Hi Ian It’s been too long. You’re way too modest, I know how nice your books are 😉👍

On 8/30/2022 at 12:47 PM, JohnH19 said:

This issue and Action 241 are considered by DC to be the beginning of Superman’s Silver Age.

I never really understood that and it always seemed arbitrary to me. There is no difference in this issue from the previous one. Although I do like the back cover 😀

On 8/30/2022 at 3:58 PM, JohnH19 said:

I have an almost complete run from issues 125 to 201. I should contribute more pics to this thread.:idea:

I have the whole run from 100-423 and also Action from 229-583.  I am going to have to post more covers as well!