• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission tracking disappeared??
2 2

8 posts in this topic

I have a missing submission in the the "My Submissions" section of my account. I have two outstanding submissions, one has been marked as "Grading / Encapsulation / Imaging" and the other has been marked as in CCS as I'm having it pressed first. However when I checked today that CCS submission has completely disappeared from the site (the last time I checked was in mid May). It's the weekend so I can't call anyone until Monday and I'm kinda freaking out, has this ever happened to anyone before? I'm really hoping it's just a site error as it's Miles' First Appearance issue. 

edit: if it helps any I submitted this comic back in Oct 2021, its been stuck in CCS for a long time I assume because of the huge backlog

Edited by jmcreasman

• Administrator

Submission tracking is only good for 8 months.  To find out where your submission stands, you would need to contact customer service.  When your submission moves from CCS to CGC for grading, tracking will be available to you again.

Mike

On 7/9/2022 at 8:05 PM, CGC Mike said:

Submission tracking is only good for 8 months.  To find out where your submission stands, you would need to contact customer service.  When your submission moves from CCS to CGC for grading, tracking will be available to you again.

Mike

Can't they fix that, Mike?  How hard can it be to have the system hold the info longer?  Like maybe change a few characters in one line of code?  With TAT's over a year in some cases, it seems incongruous that the dashboard visible history would age out before the work is done.

Or stick with 8 months visible, with a link that says "Show older submissions".  One click, done.  Instead of trying to find and input your missing sub number.

• Administrator
On 7/10/2022 at 12:14 AM, Lightning55 said:

Can't they fix that, Mike?  How hard can it be to have the system hold the info longer?  Like maybe change a few characters in one line of code?  With TAT's over a year in some cases, it seems incongruous that the dashboard visible history would age out before the work is done.

Or stick with 8 months visible, with a link that says "Show older submissions".  One click, done.  Instead of trying to find and input your missing sub number.

I will follow up with the web team and see how long before this is fixed.  

On 7/9/2022 at 1:32 PM, jmcreasman said:

I have a missing submission in the the "My Submissions" section of my account. I have two outstanding submissions, one has been marked as "Grading / Encapsulation / Imaging" and the other has been marked as in CCS as I'm having it pressed first. However when I checked today that CCS submission has completely disappeared from the site (the last time I checked was in mid May). It's the weekend so I can't call anyone until Monday and I'm kinda freaking out, has this ever happened to anyone before? I'm really hoping it's just a site error as it's Miles' First Appearance issue. 

edit: if it helps any I submitted this comic back in Oct 2021, its been stuck in CCS for a long time I assume because of the huge backlog

I have the same problem, my last yrs submission disappeared and is still stuck at ccs and got the same replies.. it's a hassle to call up or msg and ask about it.

On 7/10/2022 at 11:50 AM, Midcall said:

Has it been at CCS for more than a year? If not, you've got no reason to worry yet.

It has been a year..approx 1 yr 20 days, just really anxious to get my books back.

On 7/9/2022 at 8:05 PM, CGC Mike said:

Mike

Thanks for the help Mike! I feel a lot better but yes I agree with the feedback others have shared. With the larger turn around times for CCS comics it would be nice to have an option to still see those :)