• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bad Cases
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hi! I am looking to submit a bunch of Comics for Grading, maybe Cards and other items. Having bought Graded items, 1 of the newer items purchased on-line auction came in and the case is slightly opening at the top if moved just right. So as a purchaser of an already bad case, would I be able to send it in to be re-graded? Unfortunately a video is the only way to show the problem that I know of the moment. 

• Administrator

Hello,

You would be able to send this in with your other books to be regraded. Also, if this case is a CGC case, you would also be able to submit it as a re-holder. It would be cracked out of its current case and returned in a new encapsulation without the problem. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Sure, it's only been the one out 2 recording, just interested in getting all of mine. The one is just not sealed right around the Place Card. Thanks! I will definitely notify you guys before sending.