• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Spider-Man 101
3 3

14 posts in this topic

I suppose the Morbius bubble has popped, but I was a fan before as evidenced by already owning every comic appearance (i.e. excluding magazines) up to 1984. I did not know this, but I checked for my amusement and realized there was some completeness. I now blame Jared Leto for not being able to retire a couple decades early.

ASM101.jpg

ASM101-a.jpg

ASM101-b.jpg

ASM101-c.jpg

ASM101-d.jpg

ASM101-e.jpg

ASM101-f.jpg

ASM101-in.jpg

The color-breaking creasing along the right edge of the front cover hurts an otherwise pretty good copy.

Thanks for posting.

On 7/11/2022 at 8:48 PM, scburdet said:

I now blame Jared Leto for not being able to retire a couple decades early.

jared-leto-careful.gif.d2e7fa8661d2c6135406900ab61fa202.gif

5a89df73836f42e76b34cdbfb9d336ba.gif.4f327bb478d8b408df890a5663e2b20e.gif

Edited by grendelbo

On 7/12/2022 at 12:08 AM, grendelbo said:

The color-breaking creasing along the right edge of the front cover hurts an otherwise pretty good copy.

Thanks for posting.

I wonder what % of books from this ear have these kinds of defects. Several of my otherwise nice book from this ear have cover issues like this that seem directly related to the cover hanging over the internal pages. Kind of like the staples on the square bounds, there's very little hope of avoiding some wear, it's just a matter of how much.

On 7/11/2022 at 10:23 PM, scburdet said:

I wonder what % of books from this ear have these kinds of defects. Several of my otherwise nice book from this ear have cover issues like this that seem directly related to the cover hanging over the internal pages. Kind of like the staples on the square bounds, there's very little hope of avoiding some wear, it's just a matter of how much.

There's a few threads on overhang. Marvel books had it bad until the 80s.

Did Peter ever go on a date with Gwen while he had six hands?