• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Online payments?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I recently spoke with a CGC Customer Service rep who said my graded comics were being held up by an outstanding payment. Recommended I check my spam folder, etc.  I asked her if there was an easy online payment link on the website. She said they just added one a few weeks ago (this conversation was in mid-July, ). 

She said the link should be found under the SUBMISSIONS topic on the website. I looked. Not there.  The only online payment links I found were to upgrade my account. That was it. No option to pay outstanding fees, etc. online. I can print and send in the statement with my handwritten card info, but for a company to require customers to pay that way in 2022  is idiotic.

WHERE IS THE ONLINE PAYMENT LINK? I will pay CGC more easily and quickly that way. Please advise.

• Administrator

Hello!

The updated credit card information feature was recently added and can be found under the submission tracking page. You can select the invoices you wish to update the payment method on there.

image.png