• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Harbinger #1 (With Coupon)
3 3

9 posts in this topic

9.2/9.4

I can't tell if I see scratches or fingerprints on the back cover or if the ad artwork is just loud.

Thanks for posting.

In the ≥9.0 range. Hard to be that exact with NM stuff without having the physical book to examine. Lack of flatness I believe is a pressable defect. I am not sure about that discoloration on the back cover. I think it depends on that it is. 

On 7/14/2022 at 9:33 PM, MrRoboto said:

I would say 9.2

There is a color breaking spine tick near the car on the cover of the book. If you press, maybe 9.4 but likely 9.2 imo.

This is my assessment as well unless that is a fingerprint on top left back cover. If so then feel a 9.0 at best.

Thanks!  Yeah the back cover is just some weird/loud artwork from the ad.  I think the brown discoloration is probably mold - this was in a shortbox in a garage of the most disgusting hoarder type home I've ever been in.

Edited by StudebakerHawk