• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now I've Seen Everything..

46 posts in this topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/[embarrassing lack of self control]-Shaped-Carrot-Real-Sexual-Food-Vegetable-Must-Se_W0QQitemZ5630984234QQcategoryZ1469QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

893whatthe.gif

Am I the only one that thinks JC spends too much time perusing Ebay?

Exactly - my first thought was how do you run into this particular auction except by searching on certain key words??? (along with the other 1300 folks who have viewed the auction.............. blush.gif)

Exactly - my first thought was how do you run into this particular auction except by searching on certain key words???

Why not try learning to read, and checking out my previous post. frustrated.gif

P.S. Most variant buyers will know that this guy offers them from time to time, so I have him saved.

People still picking on you Joe? I was always a big fan of yours. The market is crashing around us as we speak! 893whatthe.gif

DUNG?!?!?!? Izzat you??? THE Dung? Deathlok's lov-air extraordinare Dung?

Sup Logan? confused-smiley-013.gif

People still picking on you Joe? I was always a big fan of yours. The market is crashing around us as we speak! 893whatthe.gif

Get a room. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Sorry G, I just realized that Dung was YOUR lov-air extraordinaire... not 'loks. (For those of you new to the program: It is a little-known, largely-retconned fact that Greggy was once a total b@stard, not unlike Deathlok The Unsvelte. It is easy to confuse the two, as they are both dull-witted background characters with little to say and even less to contribute. One day their kind will be kept in pastures, fattened, and fed to their social betters.)

Sorry G, I just realized that Dung was YOUR lov-air extraordinaire... not 'loks. (For those of you new to the program: It is a little-known, largely-retconned fact that Greggy was once a total b@stard, not unlike Deathlok The Unsvelte. It is easy to confuse the two, as they are both dull-witted background characters with little to say and even less to contribute. One day their kind will be kept in pastures, fattened, and fed to their social betters.)

Brilliant as usual! 893applaud-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

frustrated.gif

Don't you worry your pretty little short-shorts, Greggy! I'll find the monster that castrated you and I'll make him pay!

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

frustrated.gif

Don't you worry your pretty little short-shorts, Greggy! I'll find the monster that castrated you and I'll make him pay!

So..why are you back? Jess dump you so you have extra time? BTW...noticed that the Hacks finally got a verbal from a top rated player. tongue.gif

frustrated.gif

So..why are you back? Jess dump you so you have extra time? BTW...noticed that the Hacks finally got a verbal from a top rated player. tongue.gif

1. I'm on vacation in Florida and am currently taking a few moments to watch football instead of girls in bikinis.

2. I dumped Jess so I could do things like go to Florida and meet girls in bikinis.

3. The Hacks still suck!

headbang.gif

frustrated.gif

1. I'm on vacation in Florida and am currently taking a few moments to watch football instead of girls in bikinis.

2. I dumped Jess so I could do things like go to Florida and meet girls in bikinis.

3. The Hacks still suck!

headbang.gif

So...she was the one holding you back in your posting? I have to reunited you suckas. sumo.gif