• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GRADE IS IN--Star Wars 42
3 3

9 posts in this topic

No one has bit yet on my Avengers 47, so trying something from a different era and adding a question. Considering some of the other books I bought during the era, the Star Wars run has a lot of really nice books. Way better than anything I bought as a complete set (see Joe, G.I.). Newsstand for those who care about that. This one wasn't really on my radar until I saw what some copies were selling for recently. I'm as big a Star Wars fan as the next child of the 80s and I get that this is the "1st appearance" of Boba Fett & he's on the cover, but he's literally in two panels on one page. From a comic perspective, I'd take the issue 68 I posted a while back over this one any day.

This ordinarily wouldn't be the kind of book I'd seek feedback on b/c it's at the limit of grading by photo, but I wonder if this book is overvalued right now b/c of the Mandalorian, etc.

SW42-a.jpg

SW42-b.jpg

SW42-c.jpg

SW42-d.jpg

SW42-e.jpg

SW42-f.jpg

SW42-g.jpg

SW42-in.jpg

Edited by scburdet