• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazon Prime's FALLOUT series starring Walton Goggins (4/12/24)
2 2

93 posts in this topic

It was pretty good

Be honest, I wasn't drawn into this like The Boys or Twisted Metal, caught myself being distracted  halfway through and not very engrossed.

Overall its good, but not excited as I thought I would be to see more. I can see this dropping off the radar for me

On 4/21/2024 at 3:52 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

FB_IMG_1713622707368.jpg

51e4d5cb-982d-462d-8383-db2846ea1717.jpg

Medieval version of Death Stranding.

This show is interestingly slow to me. I enjoy it, but it definitely falls into the modern styling of super-slow pace sci-fi. It strikes me as odd that I'm into the 6th episode, and there's really no drastically combative personality conflicts. People get along, then they don't get along and they separate.

I think it really stands out to me since I am simultaneously watching Battlestar Galactica and the differences in pacing and character development are 180 degrees apart.

Almost finished, I'm watching the last episode tonight. The mangled toes CGI was hilariously disgusting.

My only disappointment is with the guy who is carrying Maximus' stuff. He was so over-the-top hilarious in 'Super Store' that I am really waiting for more of that kind of delivery. But I'm not going to get it I don't think. Either way, I'm glad he's in the show.

Edited by Dr. Balls

On 4/30/2024 at 2:12 PM, Dr. Balls said:

Almost finished, I'm watching the last episode tonight. The mangled toes CGI was hilariously disgusting.

My only disappointment is with the guy who is carrying Maximus' stuff. He was so over-the-top hilarious in 'Super Store' that I am really waiting for more of that kind of delivery. But I'm not going to get it I don't think. Either way, I'm glad he's in the show.

Haha. My wife and I were watching it, and I said "Hey, that's the guy from 'Super Store'! We both looked at each, and in unison, shouted the noise "Bern Bern Bernnnnnn!"  Only people who watched Super Store will understand this reference. I miss that show.

On 5/3/2024 at 4:01 PM, Rodey said:

Haha. My wife and I were watching it, and I said "Hey, that's the guy from 'Super Store'! We both looked at each, and in unison, shouted the noise "Bern Bern Bernnnnnn!"  Only people who watched Super Store will understand this reference. I miss that show.

Funny you should mention that. I am making my way through Superstore right now with my daughter and about half way through watching Fallout with my wife, and every time he comes on screen it messes with my brain. 

On 5/3/2024 at 2:01 PM, Rodey said:

That was such a good show, my wife and I were really saddened to see it fall by the wayside. It really had an 'Office' feel for us, we loved all the characters on the show in their own ways.

On 5/3/2024 at 3:01 PM, Rodey said:

On 5/3/2024 at 3:49 PM, Stefan_W said:

Funny you should mention that. I am making my way through Superstore right now with my daughter and about half way through watching Fallout with my wife, and every time he comes on screen it messes with my brain. 

On 5/3/2024 at 6:00 PM, Dr. Balls said:

That was such a good show, my wife and I were really saddened to see it fall by the wayside. It really had an 'Office' feel for us, we loved all the characters on the show in their own ways.

200w-1(1).gif.b40f402df1b7d0d13c6a999b695a2e4b.gif