• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Overstreet out today, haven't gotten my copy yet...
3 3

102 posts in this topic

If I sign up for OVERSTREET ACCESS, will I be required to download Netscape Navigator & Windows 95? hm

I'd consider signing up for this if I knew how often they update their pricing. Seems to me they could work a co-advertising deal with all the major auction houses, dealers to get a discount on advertising while sharing sales pricing information.  Pricing should be updated as it comes in, at least third party grading info (which is an area Overstreet has not even begun to handle.)  Seems like a growth engine for Overstreet (Gemstone) if they really open it up to it's full potential.  Possibly the next graded price guide including the other guys prices too. :shiftyeyes:

Edited by Forbush-Man

As a fairly new collector (starting in roughly 2005) I like the OPG for all the tidbits and information on issues and keys along with the articles and write ups. When I am putting away my comics for my runs/collections, I like to look them up in the OPG and write on the back of the board any info that might be listed, random weird 1st appearances etc  

“1st App Ringmaster”

“Fantastic Four App”

”last Kirby art”

Roy Thomas -s begins”

along with the year the book came out and the writer/artist

I don’t use it for the pricing. I will however use it to look up a odd ball comic that doesn’t have a ton of sales data to get a starting point when looking through eBay listings etc