• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission #4094347 - What Happened?

5 posts in this topic

Dear CGC,

I just had the above mentioned Submission change from Scheduled For Grading to Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging.  However, something has gone terribly wrong for what I see in Submission Tracking to what was documented on the Packing Slip.  I'm attaching a portion of the packing slip followed by what I see in Submission Tracking for this submission.  As you can see, they are vastly different.  What happened?

Thank you for your time and please advise.

4094347 Packing Slip.jpg

4094347 Submission Tracking.jpg

• Administrator

Hello!

We will reach out to our verification team to confirm if the dates are correct for you. If the Graders have found the dates provided to be incorrect they will update them; however, we will message our verification team to be sure. Thank you. 

On 7/21/2022 at 8:25 AM, CMatthews said:

Hello!

We will reach out to our verification team to confirm if the dates are correct for you. If the Graders have found the dates provided to be incorrect they will update them; however, we will message our verification team to be sure. Thank you. 

@CMatthews

I checked the Submission Tracking this morning and now everything appears to be in order.

Also, this is not the first time this has happened to me.  Submission 4090641 (Currently in Grading/Quality Control), line item 1, does not match the verbiage in line 1 on the packing slip.  I spoke to Justin in CS on 7/14 and as of this writing, line item 1 is still not correct.  Could you please pass this along to the verification team as well?

Thank you!

4094347 Submission Tracking Updated.jpg