• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Ghost Rider 1
3 3

10 posts in this topic

Kind of like my Luke Cage 1, I pulled this off of the pile of shame for a 2nd look. It also seems like the prices have spiked since the last time I checked in.

I've tentatively identified the yellow on the top left corner as overspray, but would not assert that with a ton of confidence. I suppose it could have been next to a book with yellow ink, it just doesn't look like color transfer to me based on location, etc. The defect that really was bugging me is the split in the spine. I tried to show that without exacerbating the problem. It's small, stopping just above the price box. It does not seem like there is reason to believe the spine would more readily split below that more so than any book this old. The rest of the defects are pretty standard fare. 

GR1.jpg

GR1-a.jpg

GR1-b.jpg

GR1-c.jpg

GR1-d.jpg

GR1-e.jpg

GR1-f.jpg

GR1-g.jpg

The spine split is it's biggest flaw and will likely ultimately determine the book's grade.

Thanks for sharing. I needed something to grade. 

On 7/20/2022 at 9:02 PM, grendelbo said:

The spine split is it's biggest flaw and will likely ultimately determine the book's grade.

Thanks for sharing. I needed something to grade. 

Agreed...