• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please check on submission 4044534
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hi, this is for the SS Lee private signing, for order CGC3469595052  submission 4044534

Looking for status update as it looks to be past the time period for book.  Believe signing happened mid-May (around Megacon) and status is still Received at CCS

Can you check on order?  

Thanks!

Hi, can I get an update?  I did send an email to SS and initial response I received was

This submission has been finalized in our grading department and should be set to ship out shortly.

However the status is still showing Received at CCS so I am unsure if above is true and if it is, why the status has not changed.

Thanks

• Administrator

Hello!

We are showing the submission has been graded and is currently in the encapsulation stage. Once finalized and shipped you will receive an additional email. We apologize for any delays and appreciate your patience as we looked into this for you. Thank you.