• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Summer Edition (#3) Round 2
10 10

188 posts in this topic

On 7/29/2022 at 8:46 PM, flashlites said:

Run Sheldon, run! I hit send on my grades!!! And now I want them back! It's too late to turn back now!

giphy.gif

358486160_Screenshot2022-06-255_20_44PM.png.2c69bbaab835b177b08af5367890f6ce.png.b82d38b2b430b211b736c596714aefab.png

Grades are in. I went with my initial gut feelings when the books were first posted by Mike. Last round I changed all five and four of them worked to my benefit, including two bullseyes. The fifth one cost me another bullseye.

Edited by JohnH19

On 7/30/2022 at 5:42 PM, Tedsaid said:

Ah, man; me, too.

:pullhair:

maybe mike can-

• Administrator
On 7/30/2022 at 8:44 PM, kav said:

maybe mike can-

Mike saved all of the CGC images for this round, and saved all of the raw scans for the next round.  When I tried to upload the raw scans here, I discovered they were all JFIF, and not compatible here.  :pullhair: Nothing different was done.  The first and second round images came out fine.  Now, not only do I have to save them as original image so they don't distort when enlarging, I have to edit with paint and resave the image.

On 7/30/2022 at 6:25 PM, CGC Mike said:

Mike saved all of the CGC images for this round, and saved all of the raw scans for the next round.  When I tried to upload the raw scans here, I discovered they were all JFIF, and not compatible here.  :pullhair: Nothing different was done.  The first and second round images came out fine.  Now, not only do I have to save them as original image so they don't distort when enlarging, I have to edit with paint and resave the image.

On 7/31/2022 at 8:10 AM, kav said:

If I get like 3 points off on a book can anyone spare a grade and give me their zero pointer?

Take as many of mine as you need.... 

On 7/30/2022 at 9:04 PM, frozentundraguy said:

One more day to trust that my submitted grades are spot on. :Rocket:

Russell_thinks.jpeg

This is like the moment after buying a lottery ticket, you picture yourself being a millionaire at the same time you have not won anything.

Schrodinger's Cat of grading-contests - until the results are revealed, you are both a 5-bullseye winner and have crashed and burned.