• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Summer Edition (#3) Round 2
10 10

188 posts in this topic

On 7/31/2022 at 11:14 AM, jcjames said:

This is like the moment after buying a lottery ticket, you picture yourself being a millionaire at the same time you have not won anything.

Schrodinger's Cat of grading-contests - until the results are revealed, you are both a 5-bullseye winner and have crashed and burned. 

image.png.c8569fbacfe2d8b03579b9693b1bc99c.png

On 7/31/2022 at 4:46 AM, Cat said:

Take as many of mine as you need.... 

thx I'll take your zero pointers and you can have my 3 pointers!!!  (worship)

On 7/31/2022 at 2:28 PM, 1Cool said:

I’m hoping to be back to the house by 7:00. If I don’t submit do I get zero points??

I believe if you miss a round you are out in this contest. Best to put in your best guesses rather than none at all.

On 7/31/2022 at 12:10 PM, Doctor Dositheus said:

The correct grades have been submitted.

358486160_Screenshot2022-06-255_20_44PM.png.2c69bbaab835b177b08af5367890f6ce.png.b82d38b2b430b211b736c596714aefab.png

I was pretty fast with my grades. So if I do well it is my inner genius shining through. If I did poorly, it was clearly a factor of my time and effort and not my considerable expertise.

I will say I looked at the photo of one of these and got out my own graded copy to compare. That only made me question why my own book was not graded higher, it is a beauty!

On 7/31/2022 at 6:38 PM, KirbyTown said:

I haven't read through this thread; is anyone else still waiting on confirmation? 

yes but it matters not, if grades are in they are good

On 7/31/2022 at 4:38 PM, KirbyTown said:

I haven't read through this thread; is anyone else still waiting on confirmation? 

Well I waited to look at the books and submit my grades until this afternoon. I ran it late last round to and Mike didn't respond until after the reveal. No worries.

On 7/31/2022 at 5:38 PM, KirbyTown said:

My grades have been recorded, but confirmation of my five bullseyes is still forthcoming.

• Administrator
On 7/31/2022 at 6:38 PM, KirbyTown said:

I worked until 10:00 AM this morning.  I see I have an e-mail from you that was later than that time so, I think you are all set.  I most likely won't have everyone's grades recorded before the reveal.  They should be recorded before I sign out at 10:00  The results round won't be posted until tomorrow sometime after 12:00 

On 7/31/2022 at 4:23 PM, 1Cool said:

grades submitted - spent only 5 minutes so hopefully I didn't miss anything

a quick read is best.  overthink and go down in flames.