• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM DC and Marvel Present Superman vs The Amazing Spiderman
3 3

11 posts in this topic

On 7/27/2022 at 1:56 PM, ThothAmon said:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=superman+vs+spiderman&_trksid=p2334524.m4084.l1311&_odkw=fantastic+four+199&_osacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_sop=16&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_sacat=0

I was referring to the lack of consistent grading history, as well as this small number of eBay sales for higher grades. Additionally, I cannot use GoCollect to get a more extensive history because of the reliance on a grading history

This one isn't as nice as the other IMO. Some foxing/discoloration in the white around the edge of the front cover. Bottom right corner on the back has some color bleed or something similar. I'll give this a 7.5. Again, these oversized are had to grade as there isn't the volume or independent company grading them.

On 7/27/2022 at 2:05 PM, scburdet said:

This one isn't as nice as the other IMO. Some foxing/discoloration in the white around the edge of the front cover. Bottom right corner on the back has some color bleed or something similar. I'll give this a 7.5. Again, these oversized are had to grade as there isn't the volume or independent company grading them.

Thank you! I agree completely with your thoughts. I was thinking 8.0/8.5 but likely overly optimistic with how that corner would be addressed.

A “6.0” sells on eBay for $199 several days after a “9.6” goes for less than $215.  

Structurally this book looks very nice. Front cover has some yellowing I guess is from oxidation of the paper.

I think 8.0/8.5.

Thanks for posting.

On 7/27/2022 at 3:23 PM, kav said:

On 7/27/2022 at 5:58 PM, grendelbo said:

Structurally this book looks very nice. Front cover has some yellowing I guess is from oxidation of the paper.

I think 8.0/8.5.

Thanks for posting.

I appreciate your thoughts.  Thank you!