• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are you magazine curious? Because I have a few nice mags. Now 40% off!
5 5

139 posts in this topic

On 8/1/2022 at 9:59 PM, Randall Dowling said:

Correction!  I just looked again and this copy does have both the "The Believer" and "The Child".  Both stories

I just found this thread but it's great looking at all these top-quality books!

Just wanted to clarify the distinction between the two versions of Comix International 4.  Both versions have the two Corben stories listed above--"The Believer" and "The Child."

One version has "The Power and the Gory" as the second story, and "Hunter" as the penultimate story.  The other version has "Pure as Snow" as the second story, and a third Corben story, "The Woodlik Inheritance" as the penultimate story.

So it's still not clear which one is being offered.

On 8/5/2022 at 8:01 PM, Axe Elf said:

I just found this thread but it's great looking at all these top-quality books!

Just wanted to clarify the distinction between the two versions of Comix International 4.  Both versions have the two Corben stories listed above--"The Believer" and "The Child."

One version has "The Power and the Gory" as the second story, and "Hunter" as the penultimate story.  The other version has "Pure as Snow" as the second story, and a third Corben story, "The Woodlik Inheritance" as the penultimate story.

So it's still not clear which one is being offered.

Yes. One version has 2 Corben stories as you listed above. The other version has 3 with the third being “The Woodlik Inheritance!”. Which version Randall?

Edited by Jayman

On 8/5/2022 at 8:05 PM, Jayman said:

Yes. One version has 2 Corben stories as you listed above. The other version has 3 with the third being “The Woodlik Inheritance!”. Which version Randall?

2 stories, as I said.  Thought that was clear but my apologies for the confusion.

Edited by Randall Dowling

Psycho 15, NM- 9.0-9.2, Great book with nice structure and good gloss. Tough white cover makes this issue very difficult in high grade. Only 4 copies have been certified to date. $110  Sold to Rip

Spoiler

Comics_254.thumb.jpg.d5af1a75ed91169e7dc8f3bcfb5c5109.jpg

Comics_255.thumb.jpg.2a7b5a7d520da8a302eabc424cb6cc52.jpg

Edited by Randall Dowling
Sold to Rip