• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 129 1st Punisher
3 3

10 posts in this topic

Hello gentleman, I have a AMS 129 and would like your opinion on a grade as is. I´m currently considering having it pressed and cleaned before having it graded, how much would the grade improve after in your honest opinion. 

In a nutshell give me your grade as is and a grade after a possible press + clean.

Thank you for the time and have a good one.

IMG_3338.jpg

IMG_3333.jpg

Definitely needs pressed. I can see what looks like a light reader's creases and some creasing along the other side. I give this a post C&P of 8.0±0.5. There are some small tears, with the one on the back cover at the top being the most impactful.

On 7/28/2022 at 10:04 AM, ivegotneatstuff said:

Is that a stain on the bottom right of back cover? Or just something from the inside of the back cover that is showing through 

+1

On 7/28/2022 at 10:04 AM, ivegotneatstuff said:

Is that a stain on the bottom right of back cover? Or just something from the inside of the back cover that is showing through 

On 7/28/2022 at 12:05 PM, grendelbo said:

+1

:whistle: