• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

18 posts in this topic

i'll take it on the thread trumps p.m.'s, but i'll listen to reasonable counters.  returns will be accepted, just let me know w/in 3 days of delivery of book.  shipping $17.50 slabs $12.50 raw, and of course i'll combine.  usa only here.  p.p., checks or money orders cool.

#8 leads it off.   pretty copy, but has that tear on bottom spine, and one that doesn't show much in scan next to the ghoul's long finger.  o/w pages.  vg+ i'd say.  

$165.  SOLD!!

70DC3FE9-14E5-4D87-A358-7F5B82C8F040.jpeg

Edited by Straw-Man

4/1.  a "may 1945" piece of tape put on cover just above "may 1945."  1945 handwritten just under it. the owner needed to be sure.   c.f. came loose, a piece of tape put in to secure it, but it protruded and edge got a little tattered over the years.  pretty darn cool mermaid cover.  3.5'ish i guess.  $75.

supermagician4-1.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

this one looks to have come out of a bound volume, as you can see the stitch-holes.  i can't tell if it's trimmed. o/w.  $35.  SOLD!

supermagician4-4.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

On 7/31/2022 at 8:37 AM, Straw-Man said:

i'll take it on the thread trumps p.m.'s, but i'll listen to reasonable counters.  returns will be accepted, just let me know w/in 3 days of delivery of book.  shipping $17.50 slabs $12.50 raw, and of course i'll combine.  usa only here.  p.p., checks or money orders cool.

#8 leads it off.   pretty copy, but has that tear on bottom spine, and one that doesn't show much in scan next to the ghoul's long finger.  o/w pages.  vg+ i'd say.  

$165.

70DC3FE9-14E5-4D87-A358-7F5B82C8F040.jpeg

:takeit: