• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hulk 181 vs Avengers 8
3 3

79 posts in this topic

On 8/3/2022 at 6:32 PM, Bo1983 said:

There is 

Okay smart butt here’s question for you how many more raw copies of avengers 8 are out there?Cgc has 2540 copies graded and I’m sure a hand full at cbcs.

An unknowable amount numbered in the tens of thousands.

On 8/3/2022 at 9:40 PM, WolverineX said:

So when will avengers 8 peak?  Right before Kang Dynasty? 

Majors is contracted for 5 movies/ shows.  I guess he has already shown up in Loki season 1.

Kang won’t ever go away he is timeless!

On 8/1/2022 at 10:29 PM, Readcomix said:

I know some of you guys are loving the coming of Kang, and I sincerely hope he delivers for you cinematically  and they release Kang-a-Roos Underoos and everyone lives happily ever after, but….the dude wears trout-fishing boots all the time! 
I can’t shake the feeling that we’re more likely to get another Grandmaster a la the Lebowski Thor comedy director style, not some epic bad@ss Thanos type.

I still say we get the Marvel western cowboys out of this, resulting in a Hawkeye and Two-Gun Kid series on Disney+, and maybe an adaptation of the Rawhide Kid mini where he comes out. This is the vehicle for Disney to bring back westerns; forget Avengers #8 and start hoarding those Dell photo covers! 

🤔

94F97C50-E22F-4F54-9767-F7D00ABA473F.jpeg

On 8/3/2022 at 7:38 PM, Bo1983 said:

Kang won’t ever go away he is timeless!

Not only will he never go away-he was always here.  He has no first appearance, really.

Hulk 181 will be a key that always goes up with or without hype. As all villain books do the book will dip after marvel is done with him or if whatever show, movie hes in follows suit with the rest of marvels latest releases will go down big time like eternals, moon knight books.etc..

On 8/3/2022 at 11:20 PM, kav said:

Not only will he never go away-he was always here.  He has no first appearance, really.

Klang can just hop in the ole time machine & just change his 1st appearance if he wants!

Krang is worth more than 42,379 In Betweeners & 659,678 Sub mareeners! 

On 8/3/2022 at 9:38 PM, Comics4All said:

Klang can just hop in the ole time machine & just change his 1st appearance if he wants!

Krang is worth more than 42,379 In Betweeners & 659,678 Sub mareeners! 

PLUS everything he says is a sentince even if he just mumbles glxrefsnuxx

On 8/4/2022 at 12:04 AM, Mmanick said:

Hulk 181 will be a key that always goes up with or without hype. As all villain books do the book will dip after marvel is done with him or if whatever show, movie hes in follows suit with the rest of marvels latest releases will go down big time like eternals, moon knight books.etc..

What about Fantastic four 5?

On 8/3/2022 at 10:08 PM, Bo1983 said:

What about Fantastic four 5?

It will end up falling. ASM 50 will as well. These villains will stick around a bit though and if the MCU keeps trying to turn villains into anti heroes who knows tbh

On 8/4/2022 at 1:59 AM, Mmanick said:

It will end up falling. ASM 50 will as well. These villains will stick around a bit though and if the MCU keeps trying to turn villains into anti heroes who knows tbh

On 8/4/2022 at 1:59 AM, Mmanick said:

Comparing asm 50 to fantastic four five is crazy!There nowhere in the Same ball park!

Edited by Bo1983