• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ! - THIS IS THE AUGUST 2022 MIXED SALE ! - DISCOUNT SCHEDULE LISTED ON PAGE 40 ! - RECAP ON BOTH PAGE 1 & PAGE 41 - DELIVERY CONFIRMATION #'S LISTED ON PAGE 41

820 posts in this topic

On 8/21/2022 at 4:04 PM, Bio-Rupp said:

And that's it for this thread.

Was going to try to hit 50 pages... but 40 will just have to do.

Many thanks to all that have participated.  I appreciate you.

Going to try to get invoices out in the next two days... so buy up kids :D 

xxx ooo

Rupp

I own a small stack of those Amalgam comics, but haven't gotten around to reading any of them.

They any good?

On 8/21/2022 at 5:42 PM, grebal said:

I own a small stack of those Amalgam comics, but haven't gotten around to reading any of them.

They any good?

Well as far as I can remember sir... they are hit and miss.

I remember ordering heavy on them at the store...too heavy as you can see :D   It's crazy to think that was 25 years ago.

I think if you like the two characters each on is based on, then you will like the story.  My favorite was Dark Claw.  I enjoyed a few of the others but I didn't really care for the Assassins one.  Amazon was cool for the John Byrne art too.

xxx ooo

Rupp

Thread has been updated up to PUNISHERPUNISHERPUNISHER's win above for the three copies of X-Men #1.

Many thanks to all who have participated so far.  I really appreciate it :D 

I've decided to start the DISCOUNTS a little early this time so I can get invoices out quicker and give everyone on the fence a chance to snag something.

So...

If you HAVE PURCHASED from the thread by this post...TAKE 20% OFF RAWS, 5% OFF SLABS

If you HAVE NOT PURCHASED from the thread by this post...TAKE 10% OFF RAWS & 5% OFF SLABS

Note the STARLOGS are already 50% off ...so no further discount on those :D 

xxx ooo

Rupp