• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HBO Max's PRIMAL from Adult Swim (2022)

21 posts in this topic

On 8/6/2022 at 12:47 PM, Bosco685 said:

Anyone else watching this crazy show? As it is so much great savagery while we wait for Netflix to sort out its Conan the Barbarian show.

:headbang:

I mentioned it on another thread about what you are binging as a must watch.      Not that I'm binging it though with everything else to watch.   Just started the 2nd season.

If you're a fan of Samurai Jack, you'll love this show.   If you don't know who Samurai Jack is, you'll still love this show (and then go watch Samurai Jack!)

I'm watching it on Hulu.   A great TV weekend between Prey and the start of Sandman and filling time in between with Primal!  (Now we need  new seasons of One-Punch Man & Invincible)

On 8/13/2022 at 9:12 PM, Bosco685 said:

S2 E5 is beyond brutal. I would love to see more shows like this due to the very different artwork and stories.

:banana:

I wonder if that was a one-off story? I did enjoy it but it broke the flow of the main storyline for me. Hope the next episode gets back to Spear and Fang!

On 8/16/2022 at 8:20 AM, Jayman said:

I wonder if that was a one-off story? I did enjoy it but it broke the flow of the main storyline for me. Hope the next episode gets back to Spear and Fang!

I thought I clicked the wrong button at first on the HBO Max app.

Then it dawned on me they were trying to convey all that primal energy from caveman days carried over into modern times. Not something I was expecting. But wow!!

On 9/19/2022 at 10:22 AM, bentbryan said:

So glad they released a second season and are going to do a third! This show is a lot of fun but man it can be rough in parts.  I still have 2 or 3 episodes to finish in S2, trying to space it out instead of finishing it off quickly. 

Hold on for the finale. That ending was not what I was expecting.