• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC 8093899941 - won’t let me track it
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I am trying to locate two books from the submission made in November of 21 that were sent for pressing. I am unable to track the submission on these books as they are past the 8 month time frame and when I put the number in - the website freaks out and constantly cycles through trying to load the page but never actually gets anywhere. It says to contact Customer Service if unable to load. 

I’m wondering how many additional months this will take and how I track the progress on these books. 

thanks

DS

• Administrator

Hello!

We would be happy to assist. You can still locate a submission using the submission tracking search bar; however, you must use the invoice number for a submission (3972749). We are showing this is currently in the queue for Pressing services. The estimated turnaround time for Pressing services is 250 business days. This would put your submission at being done with Pressing around December of 2022. Please note that this is an estimate and may change.