• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 Variant Drama
24 24

4,556 posts in this topic

On 8/14/2022 at 10:53 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Yeah I have not seen 1 copy of either of those hit any of the selling platforms I check. Although I do not use whatnot/WhatsApp or any of that carp. I also do not do those "live streaming " sales , which is why I asked if anyone has even seen one?

Have a good feeling someone (hopefully lawyers) put an end to this  ̶g̶i̶m̶m̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶ scam.

I haven't seen any either.  I do have Whatnot, but haven't checked there.

On 8/14/2022 at 10:11 PM, ExNihilo said:

Yeah, really hoping Marvel put the kabosh on it.

And if that's the case, hopefully CGC comes back with a more appropriate response...hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink @mnelsonCGC

ActiveImaginativeHydatidtapeworm-small.gif.02a6f4fcd1bfd1ad5e4b8eaad9e71fdd.gif

On 8/14/2022 at 10:14 PM, ScarletSpider94 said:

Someone should n me are a Clayton Crain CGC Grading Menu, from 9.8-10 with price rates he commands presently.

Could we get that again in English? 

(Usually I can discern what someone is trying to say, but this one.. (shrug)

On 8/14/2022 at 8:19 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:
On 8/14/2022 at 8:14 PM, ScarletSpider94 said:

Someone should n me are a Clayton Crain CGC Grading Menu, from 9.8-10 with price rates he commands presently.

Could we get that again in English? 

(Usually I can discern what someone is trying to say, but this one.. (shrug)

@Comics4All

Sentince?

On 8/14/2022 at 10:16 PM, ExNihilo said:

Unless they issue a statement, I have no intention of submitting any additional books.  I have one book out there in the wild that is going for a yellow label, but otherwise the damage is done as far as I'm concerned.  Unless they retract earlier positions on the matter, they can sweep this under the rug all they want, just as I'm free to sweep them out the door as a company that I conduct business with.  Additionally, I'll be sure to spread the negative news of their business dealings on other boards/forums.  They certainly won't care, but I won't be as defensive of criticism towards them as i was previously.

:golfclap:

Yep.. 

I too have already removed my auto renewal and the only thing I am waiting on was my Economy that was hand delivered by Joey on October of last year. 

Not only from this issue, but I have had several submission issues.   (My last in house signing books had to make 3 round trips after they made it back for Mechanical Error and even then they damaged a couple of those where it looked like someone used a screwdriver to crack the cases and left indentations (look like a flathead) on the books in the same spots. :facepalm:

Just time to show them the door. 1069780648_200(1)(1).gif.33a29727c9d1ec22202e7d5434949d05.gif