• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Limited Ed Life & Times of Scrooge McDuck on eBay

19 posts in this topic

Where are your throwaway Duck keys...you know those mid-range copies you have no use for? wink.gif

In fact, I have some raw books ranging from VG to VF. What are you looking for?

Don't want to intrude on Psi's action, but do you have a FC 199 or 238? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Where are your throwaway Duck keys...you know those mid-range copies you have no use for? wink.gif

Don't want to intrude on Psi's action, but do you have a FC 199 or 238? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sorry.gif

The lower grade Ducks I'm thinking of selling are all WDC&Ss, and a few Uncle Scrooges. Meantime, BID ON MY AUCTION!!! 27_laughing.gif

sorry.gif

The lower grade Ducks I'm thinking of selling are all WDC&Ss, and a few Uncle Scrooges. Meantime, BID ON MY AUCTION!!! 27_laughing.gif

frown.gif I was thinking about it, but I don't have paypal. 893whatthe.gif

A good businessman never allows a potential customer to use payment methods as an excuse to back out of a deal. From the listing:

"Paypal is preferred, but I will accept Cashier's check, Money Order or Personal check". Cash is accepted too. grin.gif

A good businessman never allows a potential customer to use payment methods as an excuse to back out of a deal. From the listing:

"Paypal is preferred, but I will accept Cashier's check, Money Order or Personal check". Cash is accepted too. grin.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif