• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[All Traded] Trade Preferred: Jinx TPB and JLA: Earth 2 HC for Your Unwanted TPB/GN/HC
1 1

6 posts in this topic

What Do I Have?: Jinx The Definitive Edition by Brian Michael Bendis. VG/F grade. 

What Am I Looking For?: Trading my book 1-for-1 for any decent reading TPB or GN. Crime is a preferred genre but I'm open. Will sell for the listed price but prefer trading.

Why?: I finished this Jinx book. I enjoyed it but now need something new to read.

How Does Shipping Work?: Each party pays their side, as cheap as possible. 

Are There Returns?: Nah

Does This Thread Comply With Rules?: It will if I list a purchase price ($10 shipped) and method of payment (check/MO/Zelle/PP).

20220809_194937.jpg

Edited by Ryan.

On 8/10/2022 at 11:52 PM, Readcomix said:

Love the concept of this thread and hope it grows legs around here! For those who haven’t read it, JLA Earth-2 is a fun read, and an awesome display of J’onn J’onnz.

I think I've done more trades here over the last year than actual sales so figured this would be easier.