• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which X-men characters will be part of the first MCU X-men film?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

We don't know when the first MCU X-men movie is coming, but we know it will. We also know that Disney is committed to diversity & inclusion in casting & it will be a different line up to the previous Fox films. We've already seen Professor X in the Dr Strange 2 so he's a given. Who do you predict will be in the first MCU X-men team? (If it's even called the X-men :nyah:)

Here's who I think the most likely inclusions are

• Professor X
  • Jubilee 
  • Bishop
  • Rogue
  • Forge
  • Shadow Cat
  • Storm
  • Wolverine - because they want it to be popular 
  • And it might seem like a longshot, but Longshot as a value bet :nyah:

I think white straight male characters like Cyclops might struggle to make the cut

On 8/12/2022 at 9:54 AM, Bosco685 said:

We have an active X-Men thread you can use to consolidate the conversation.

:cheers:

I did a search and found the one you created. I couldn't see discussion in it about the line up but there were a lot of pages to look through :nyah:

On 8/11/2022 at 9:00 PM, MattrixAlien said:

I did a search and found the one you created. I couldn't see discussion in it about the line up but there were a lot of pages to look through :nyah:

Yes. A lot of discussion about the topic.

It makes for better coverage of topics so more topics can make it to the top of the pages.