• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Pedigreed Sgt Furys

29 posts in this topic

flowerred.gif

Money is tight with xmas coming, so this is more of a feeler to see if anyone has anything they might be willing to part with in the near future.

My priority is raw books, but I'll consider slabbed copies. Books must be pedigreed with some clear line of provenance or a recognized COA. I'll take Monterey copies, but will not take MH II copies.

1-6, 8-10, 12-14, 25, 29-31, 38, 40, 70, 71, 73, 74, 109, 112-115, 117, 118, 121.

Thanks!

I wasn't trying to be an elitist. I don't own any MHII was just curious. Some stigma attached or is the quality funky, what?

Many people dont count the MHII as a ped. It was an enourmous warehouse find that Chuckles bought.

CGC recognized some early, but then will not recognize them as of late. Which just goes to show you how wishy-washy CGC is, but I digress.

Correct me if i'm wrong someone.

I wasn't trying to be an elitist. I don't own any MHII was just curious. Some stigma attached or is the quality funky, what?

Many people dont count the MHII as a ped. It was an enourmous warehouse find that Chuckles bought.

CGC recognized some early, but then will not recognize them as of late. Which just goes to show you how wishy-washy CGC is, but I digress.

You are wrong.

CGC pedigree'd a limited number of direct submissions form Chuck, designated the MH2. Once Chuck met the ceiling, no further books would recieve the MH2 label. Chuck then made COA's for the books without the MH2 label. CGC will not nor have they ever accepted COA for a MH2 pedigree label.

You are wrong.

CGC pedigree'd a limited number of direct submissions form Chuck, designated the MH2. Once Chuck met the ceiling, no further books would recieve the MH2 label. Chuck then made COA's for the books without the MH2 label. CGC will not nor have they ever accepted COA for a MH2 pedigree label.

How exactly am i wrong then? confused.gif They recognized some of them, then stopped recognizing others even though they are from the same collection from the same dealer from the same time? My explantion is not as accurate with the minutae, but it is essentially the same thing. flowerred.gif

You are wrong.

How exactly am i wrong then? confused.gif They recognized some of them, then stopped recognizing others even though they are from the same collection from the same dealer from the same time? My explantion is not as accurate with the minutae, but it is essentially the same thing. flowerred.gif

Your post implied that CGC had changed their mind in designating the MH2 label. This was not the case. The reasoning for this makes sense.

You are wrong.

Your post implied that CGC had changed their mind in designating the MH2 label. This was not the case. The reasoning for this makes sense.

But they slabbed some as peds and not others, whcih makes no sense. Either notate all or none.

I finally figured it out.....you're bipolar, aren't you. poke2.gif