• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Marvel Tales 2
2 2

9 posts in this topic

is the back cover missing, or detached and completely blank for some reason? I think anything like that gets to a CGC 0.5 incomplete unless it's like a centerfold or something that's not really part of the comic. Maybe if it was a pristine book other than the back cover a green label with a different number. Without the cover issue it looks like maybe a 3.0/3.5 to me

On 8/12/2022 at 8:21 PM, scburdet said:

is the back cover missing, or detached and completely blank for some reason? I think anything like that gets to a CGC 0.5 incomplete unless it's like a centerfold or something that's not really part of the comic. Maybe if it was a pristine book other than the back cover a green label with a different number. Without the cover issue it looks like maybe a 3.0/3.5 to me

Canadian version.  Blank back cover.  Spine not completely split.

learned something. I might have heard about blank covers on Canadian comics at some point, but clearly I didn't retain it. You might get around 2.0 if the back can be cleaned up. Maybe pray for some leniency with the square binding gods since these covers detach pretty easily.

canada blame GIF