• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Chamber of Darkness #4
2 2

4 posts in this topic

I promised (threatened?) to post some more Roy Thomas sword & sandal books that I might want to get signed the next time there's an opportunity. There was another copy of this book posted here a few weeks ago that reminded me it featured a Conan/Kull prototype. I guess this is a pretty important book given what Conan became in the 70s for Marvel. I looked around for better copies b/c of the tiny tear at the top of the front cover (above the B in CHAMBER), but I have only found listings for overpriced books no matter the grade. Anyhow, I am interested in what everyone thinks about the tear, especially since I have a graded magazine-sized comic as a frame of reference. The magazine tear is almost in the same spot (but it's a much larger small tear), and it also has some tearing at one staple.

CoD-1.jpg

CoD-1a.jpg

CoD-1b.jpg

CoD-1c.jpg

CoD-1d.jpg

CoD-1e.jpg

CoD-1f.jpg

CoD-1g.jpg

CoD-1h.jpg

Edited by scburdet