• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unable to use CCG Store Code as a new member.

4 posts in this topic

Hi moderators. Just joined as a Premium member for the first time to submit my comics on time for Mr. Dini's event. Wasn't able to use the store code for the Comic Books "Signature Series" Small Shipping Kit - shipping is free. However, if add the shipping kit and the window bags separate the code works but the shipping cost is close to the $20 voucher. It is unfair to bundle two materials into one product and not able to redeem a new member voucher. Could you help me out with this? Thank you.

Edit: upload of screen captures.

Untitled2.thumb.png.d9b748db80425b47e4b9e154e00d5f3c.png

Edited by Pistachio

• Administrator

Hello @Pistachio,

Unfortunately, your promo code is only to receive a free shipping kit. This does not include a signature series shipping kit. If you were to apply just the regular shipping kit to your account you would find it would be free shipping and a free shipping kit. However by adding the signature series window bags, this negates the free shipping code. To continue, please make two separate purchases. One with the regular shipping kit in the cart and the code applied, AND one with just the window bags. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

On 8/15/2022 at 8:19 AM, Steamed Hams said:

Nope. If anyone told you that they are scamming you (thumbsu

Good to know this. I did purchase the “signature” ready box since I don’t have anything on hand. I see it as an investment down the road for the window bags for future submission.