• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Two up coming In-House Private Signings combined?

3 posts in this topic

Hi admins, new customer here. I have a question for two up coming In-House Private Signings. I own two of Peach Momoko's Something is Killing the Children variant covers. Is it possible to send these for James Tynion IV and Werther Dell'Edera event, and then move it to Peach Momoko event? I would love to get all three signatures on Momoko's covers. Thank you.

• Administrator

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. At this time it would be logistically very difficult to combine two private signing events. Most of the time the dates will not allow for this and the signing events may take place at different locations. To ensure the books are not lost in transfer we cannot honor a request such as this currently. The books would need to be finalized from one even and sent back to you, then submitted for the second signing and returned to our facility. I apologize for the inconvenience.