• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thoughts on Signatures?
1 1

10 posts in this topic

They aren't really my thing, but that one is pretty decent.  The placement is in the best place it could be.  

I've seen some horrible Stan's that really ruin a book.  Yours looks good.  And I much prefer the black sharpie to the silver.  

As an SS collector and lover, specifically for Spidey books, I second what Chrisco said. You will not find better placement on a #14, and I’ve only seen one other 14 with such nice placement. Stan always ruins the 14’s lol I know that sounds silly, but it’s true. It’s actually not his fault, but that’s another discussion. 

Anyhow, I would go for it. It’s a clean 6.0 with nice colors, paper, and the yellow on yellow label looks sweet! Good luck. Oh, and it adds value to the book for sure. 

On 8/25/2022 at 10:45 AM, SpideyFein said:

As an SS collector and lover, specifically for Spidey books, I second what Chrisco said. You will not find better placement on a #14, and I’ve only seen one other 14 with such nice placement. Stan always ruins the 14’s lol I know that sounds silly, but it’s true. It’s actually not his fault, but that’s another discussion. 

Anyhow, I would go for it. It’s a clean 6.0 with nice colors, paper, and the yellow on yellow label looks sweet! Good luck. Oh, and it adds value to the book for sure. 

+1

On 8/25/2022 at 8:44 AM, Venomous72 said:

I normally am not a signature fan, I do like a nice Stan, Todd, or Jack sig tho on occasion, but I don’t own any.

I have the opportunity to get this ASM 14 with very nice placement in a trade. What do you guys think of a signature like this on a big silver age book?

5E44CD22-D340-4A6B-9D23-B266B82C58E0.jpeg

Well placed signature on this one. (thumbsu