• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signing for package.
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I would like to have some comics sent in for grading. I travel full time for work and worry about not being home to sign for packages. Can I have my wife sign for me in my absence or does it have to be me physically? Is its me that would have to sign would it be recommended that I get a PO Box to have packages held for me to pick up at a later date? Lastly, if that’s the best option how would I use that as an address on packages when being returned from CGC. 
thank you 

• Administrator

Hello!

The packages are shipped Adult Signature Required and are not specific to the person who signs for the book. This means your wife should be able to sign for the FedEx package. You may also use a PO Box as well if this is preferred. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

On 8/26/2022 at 6:29 AM, CMatthews said:

Hello!

The packages are shipped Adult Signature Required and are not specific to the person who signs for the book. This means your wife should be able to sign for the FedEx package. You may also use a PO Box as well if this is preferred. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Thank you for the information.

If I decide to have the package sent to a PO box are their any specific company’s I need to use suck as FedEx, USPS, UPS or will any work? 
thank you again for the helpful information.