• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does any one else have a weird comic book cover?
1 1

8 posts in this topic

I want to know if anyone has a weird comic book cover that you cannot find any information on? I have a Black Cat #1 with three different covers in the same book. Please see the attached pictures and if anyone can give me any info on it, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Blackcat 1A.jpg

Blackcat 1B.jpg

Blackcat 1C.jpg

I would explain a bit more about it if I was asking for help, provide more clear info.

Make it clear what we're talking about.  1 book with three covers? 

Maybe a picture of all three covers connected to the same book?

Or an order of covers?

Maybe how/where the book was purchased/found?

Maybe a picture of the indices or where they have all the publishing information?

Possibly a bar code?

Those are things I would think would help make it easier for someone help me, if I were asking a total random internet stranger for help.

You bought a variant cover meant for obtaining sketches. Manufacturer puts tissue on top to protect, then CGC removes when you submit.

(you can do whatever you want with this tissue really)

Edited by KirbyTown

On 8/26/2022 at 6:44 PM, KirbyTown said:

you can do whatever you want with this tissue really

On 8/27/2022 at 9:32 PM, Ryan. said:

Go on...

:whatthe:

On 8/26/2022 at 12:37 PM, revat said:

I would explain a bit more about it if I was asking for help, provide more clear info.

Make it clear what we're talking about.  1 book with three covers? 

Maybe a picture of all three covers connected to the same book?

Or an order of covers?

Maybe how/where the book was purchased/found?

Maybe a picture of the indices or where they have all the publishing information?

Possibly a bar code?

Those are things I would think would help make it easier for someone help me, if I were asking a total random internet stranger for help.

I did post the covers, I also had said in the original post that i had a Black cat #1 with 3 different covers on it ( so yes 1 book 3 different covers) I picked it up at a garage sale. Im at work right now so i dont have the indices pic or I should say I didnt get a pic of it. I also attached the pics here for you to see if you could not see them on the original post. Thanks for the help. : )

Blackcat 1A.jpg

Blackcat 1B.jpg

Blackcat 1C.jpg