• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just received 2 sig series small shipping kits -- and with almost none of the usual materials!
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hello. Can somebody help with the new materials inside the sig series small shipping kits? There is no "raw books inside" holder, which has been replaced by this other style that can't fit more than 2-3 books. The small kit is intended for 10 books, and even with those of these new styles that won't work. Any suggestions or guidance? The videos are for the usual shipping kits and not these with alternate materials. See photos. Thanks! Just wan to get these shipped in ASAP!

Screen Shot 2022-08-27 at 10.15.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-27 at 10.12.24 AM.png

On 8/29/2022 at 11:21 AM, Ba'al said:

Use your own box and packaging.

Well, if you purchase a shipping kit for the sig series, that's not entirely an option. Now, I know it may be better just to buy the window bags and use my own packaging if this issue were to continue. 

On 8/29/2022 at 1:36 PM, Ba'al said:

Yes it is. You can make your own window bags, which are actually better than CGC's because you can get specific. Don't fall for any CGC propaganda, you don't need to purchase any supplies from them.

I'd seen ppl do that, but hadn't considered due to convenience of purchasing pre-made materials, but if this was my experience, I'll do that moving forward. Paying the "full" price for underwhelming, lower quality materials certainly isn't worth it. 

Edited by Bryan Sandala