• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Tomb of Dracula #1 I bet big on this one
2 2

18 posts in this topic

Given the book, I'd like to see some close-ups of the corners and a side view of the spine. When I look at the enlargement by clicking through, the image isn't sharp enough for me to be comfortable signing off on a high grade. I see what could be a small amount of color rub on the top left edge. The pages look like they might be slightly out of square on the bottom right corner. In other words, I don't notice any big defects but there could be some small ones that are easy to miss with these images.

On 8/30/2022 at 9:09 PM, grendelbo said:

VF/NM - detail is hard to see.

Unless there's flaws additional pics would reveal, I'd say 9.0+.

Thanks for sharing. It's a great book.

Agreed.

Can we have an enhanced shot of that top left corner region of the front cover please? 

From what I can see 8.5. There is a little (like microscopic) overspray on the back cover with potential issues that could turn out to be nothing with more pictures.

That black line along the spine looks nice, doesn't appear to be anything there. I'd say a nice shot at 9.2, but hard to see what that little spot is on top of back cover (spot of foxing or is it an ink spray remnant?).